Fully insured medical plans
Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Arkansas Blue Cross has a perfect fit for your fully insured group, and we’re available to help you build the right benefits package for your business. All our health plan options meet the requirements mandated by the Affordable Care Act and offer
the highest level of benefits to your employees when they seek care from any doctor or hospital in our network.See medical plans
Health Advantage is an opportunity for companies based in central Arkansas to find even greater discounts through our HMO network.Explore Health Advantage
Prescription drug coverage
The Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield Pharmacy program strives to keep healthcare costs low by improving employee health outcomes and using proven cost control measures.
- Nationwide network – With the CVS Health National Network, your employees have access to more than 68,000 pharmacies across the country.
- A formulary that fits – Our comprehensive formulary is designed to help your employees improve their health while keeping your costs low.
- Effective cost control – Our Step Therapy program helps members try safe, cost-effective generic medication instead of more costly, brand name medication. And our Specialty Guideline Management program uses a rigorous, evidence-based prior approval process to reduce unnecessary specialty drug costs.
Our Health Management programs are designed to improve your employees’ whole health.
- Case management – Our wholistic approach to case management helps employees navigate the healthcare system and make the most of their benefits.
- Chronic condition management – RN specialists provide tools and resources to eligible employees with high-risk conditions, such as diabetes and congestive heart failure, to help them achieve their healthy ambitions.
- Virtual diabetes management – Your employees with type 2 diabetes can access tools, coaching and clinical support to take control of their diabetes and improve their health.
- Behavioral health – With 24/7 access to licensed clinicians, your employees get the help they need to understand their behavioral health needs, locate in-network providers, and connect with support groups in their community.
With 100 percent of Arkansas hospitals and 97 percent of Arkansas physicians, your employees can find care throughout the state with our True Blue PPO network. And our nationwide Blue Card® network is the largest in the country.
Working with Arkansas providers, we’ve established eight Collaborative Health Initiatives (CHI) across the state. Through our CHI’s, Arkansas Blue Cross shares information with providers and health systems to improve the quality of care your employees receive.