- Monthly premiums and annual deductibles
- Primary care doctor visits
- SilverSneakers® fitness program membership
- Prescription drug deductible on Tiers, 1, 2, 3 and 6
- Diabetic supplies and select insulins for members with a qualifying condition
Blue is real savings
- $5,500 limit on out-of-pocket costs
- No referrals to see in-network doctors
- Dental, vision, hearing and OTC
- Blue Medicare Sapphire card
- Therapeutic massage
- $0 Rx deductible on Tiers 1, 2, 3 and 6
- $0 copay on select insulins for members with a qualifying condition
The New Blue Medicare Sapphire card is an annual $500 debit card to help reduce out-of-pocket dental, vision or hearing expenses.
Support and caring that is uniquely our Blue
Arkansas is home for us. That is why we're committed to providing you Medicare Advantage plans that exceed your expectations.
Healthy Blue Rewards
Get rewarded for staying healthy
Earn valuable rewards for getting exams, preventive screening and tests.Learn more about rewards
Coverage that fits your needs
New to Medicare?
Whether you are new to Medicare or want to understand it better, learn the basics.
Helping your parents select Medicare plans is easier when you understand the basics.Learn more
Y0083_2022 AEP Webpages_ABM_HA_M Approval Accepted 10/05/2021
Last updated 10/01/2021