Visit us. Ask questions. Choose your plan. We make it simple.
- See if you are eligible for financial assistance through the Health Insurance Marketplace.
- Choose an affordable plan that fits your lifestyle and budget.
- Find a dental or vision plan (we have plans for all ages).
- Take a look at other insurance options.
- Pay your bill.
Our ArkansasBlue welcome centers are open by appointment only!
The health of our customers, employees and community is our priority. We are taking extra safety precautions by implementing the following guidelines:
- To schedule an appointment, call your nearest welcome center or select a location on the right side of this page.
- You will need to remain in your car until your appointment time. We will come to get you when your representative is available.
- Please do not enter the building if you are experiencing symptoms such as a cough or a fever.
- Before entering the building, you will need to answer health questions regarding your COVID-19 risk and have your temperature checked.
- Everyone inside the building will be required to wear a mask. We will provide disposable masks if you do not have a mask.
- You will be required to apply hand sanitizer when you enter the building.
- Payments will be taken through the mailbox located outside the front entrance or online. No in-store payments will be accepted at this time.
- No more than 10 customers will be present in the building at any given time.
- No more than three people will be inside a representative’s office at any given time (example: Arkansas Blue Cross representative, husband and wife).
- Protective shields will be in place on each desk.
- Please practice social distancing and avoid shaking hands.
- Each office will be sanitized after every consultation and every facility will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized every evening.