Visit us. Ask questions. Choose your plan. We make it simple.
- Pay your bill.
- Ask questions about your current plan and benefits.
- See if you are eligible for financial assistance through the Health Insurance Marketplace.
- Find an affordable plan that fits your lifestyle and budget.
- Choose a dental or vision plan (we have plans for all ages).
- Take a look at other insurance options like Accident, Hospital Indemnity and Critical Illness plans.
Your safety is important to us.
The health of our customers, employees and community is our priority. We are taking extra safety precautions by implementing the following guidelines:
- To schedule an appointment, call your nearest welcome center or select a location on the right side of this page.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your car and call the number posted in the parking lot.
- Please do not enter the building if you are experiencing symptoms such as a cough or a fever.
- Before entering the building, you will need to answer health questions regarding your COVID-19 risk and have your temperature checked.
- Everyone inside the building will be required to wear a mask. We will provide disposable masks if you do not have a mask.
- You will be required to apply hand sanitizer when you enter the building.
- Payments can be taken through the mailbox located outside the front entrance or online.
- No more than 10 customers will be present in the building at any given time.
- No more than three people will be inside a representative's office at any given time (example: Arkansas Blue Cross representative, husband and wife).
- Protective shields will be in place on each desk.
- Please practice social distancing and avoid shaking hands.
- Each office will be sanitized after every consultation and every facility will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized every evening.