Where are you on your journey to Medicare coverage?
Learn about the different types of Medicare plans and find what fits your needs.
Blue is here for you
As you approach your 65th birthday, Arkansas Blue Medicare is here to help you get what you want most out of your Medicare plan.
Medicare Advantage (MA)
- Medicare Advantage plans are an alternative to Original Medicare coverage
- Plans provide comprehensive coverage including dental, hearing, vision and prescription drugs
- Access to the doctors you know and trust
Medicare Supplement (MS)
- Medicare Supplement plans give you protection for the 20% of medical costs not covered by Original Medicare
- Plans give you the freedom to see any doctor that accepts Medicare
- Flexibility to add a prescription drug plan
Medicare Prescription Drug Plans (PDP)
- Stand-alone Prescription Drug Plans offer coverage for medications and vaccines
- Combine with a Medicare Supplement Plan or Original Medicare for more complete coverage
Learn more about Medicare plans and eligibility
You have options when it comes to selecting your Medicare coverage. Explore the basic parts of Medicare.Learn more about Medicare
Eligibility and enrollment
It's important to understand when you are eligible for Medicare, how to enroll and what to do if you are working past 65.Learn more about Eligibility and enrollment
With an understanding of Medicare Basics and the types of plans available, let's find the best fit for you.
Blue is confidence
Choose a Medicare plan that fits your goals, needs and budget.
Medicare Advantage plans offer real savings and outstanding value
Want to coordinate all of your health coverage needs under a single provider? Have a chronic medical condition? Interested in getting dental, hearing and vision coverage for one low monthly premium?
A BlueMedicare Advantage (MA) plan may be right for you. Whether it’s a $0 premium HMO or low-cost PPO, our MA plans provide substantial savings, access to doctors you trust and many extra benefits not offered by either Original Medicare or Medicare Supplement plans.
Medicare Supplement plans provide freedom, access and security
Want to see any doctor that accepts Medicare? Interested in not having copays?
A Medicare Supplement plan may be the best for you. There are also a few valuable extras with an Arkansas Blue Medi-Pak plan like vision care and no-cost SilverSneakers® fitness program membership.
Medicare Prescription Drug plans deliver protection and peace of mind
Do you regularly take prescribed medications and looking to manage those costs?
It’s likely that Original Medicare or a Medicare Supplement plan won’t provide the coverage and security you’re looking for. Consider getting a BlueMedicare Rx plan to lower your costs.
Review Medicare Basics or Learn About Out-of-Pocket Costs
You have options when it comes to selecting your Medicare coverage. Explore the basic parts of Medicare.Learn more aboutMedicare
What Does It Cost?
All Medicare plans have some level of cost-sharing. Understand some of the costs you might be responsible for paying.Learn more about Medicare costs
Happy Birthday! It’s time to select your BlueMedicare plan.
Blue is your plan
Real savings, better choices and the confidence that comes with choosing Blue Medicare.
Let's find the right Medicare plan for you.
We’re here to help with questions you have about your Medicare plan needs.
Schedule a phone appointment with a local representative.
Highlights from each of our Blue Medicare plans
Blue Medicare Advantage Plans
- HMO and PPO plans with $0 premiums, no annual deductibles and low copays
- A large network of doctors you know and hospitals you trust
- Comprehensive dental, vision, hearing, a SilverSneakers® fitness program membership and prescription drug coverage
- Generous rewards program fo getting covered preventive screening and tests
Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield Medi-Pak Medicare Supplement Insurance Policies
- Cover the cost of Original Medicare's deductibles and copays
- Coverage for all conditions on day one, upon acceptance
- Extras like vision care coverage and SilverSneakers®
- No referral needed to see a specialist
Blue Medicare Prescription Drug Plans
- Affordable premiums and low copays on Tier 1, 2 and 3 prescription drugs
- Large retail network so you can get your prescriptions where you prefer
- Easy to combine with a Medicare Supplement plan or Original Medicare coverage
Enroll in Original Medicare
Explore all our plans and know what to consider when selecting your coverage.
Last updated 12/31/2020