About My Blueprint
My Blueprint: Your health plan and care, online
My Blueprint is a members-only website that will help you understand and manage your health plan so you’re able to find quality, patient-focused healthcare at the best possible price. The website offers a number of personalized tools to help you:
Find and Compare Care
Feel better faster, and for less.
We want to make understanding healthcare costs easy so you can budget for the things that are important to you. Our Find Care tool allows users to search by:
- Names of doctors, dentists, hospitals, pharmacies and vision providers
- Condition or body part (back pain, heart, eye, etc.)
- Treatment or service (colonoscopy, knee surgery)
When members use the tool inside their personal My Blueprint accounts, the tool also returns search results that include a cost estimate* for more than 400 treatments and services. The estimates are based on historical claims data tied to each healthcare provider and specific to each member’s benefits, allowing you to budget for your plan’s coverage and your responsibility.
* The tool does not have the exact codes the healthcare provider will use for the claim. For this reason, actual costs may vary from the tool’s calculation. Estimates for services do not guarantee coverage for services.
View care history
Put away the papers and calculators. Your care history lets you:
- View the details and status of all claims and medical history
- Keep a personal health record of medications and social history
- Track your medical spending to see if deductibles and out-of-pocket maximums have been met
Look up policy information
Know who and what is covered.
Your Summary of Benefits & Coverage is available any time you need it. Confirm coverage dates and ID numbers for you and your dependents, and find out which services your plan covers and how much you’ll be expected to pay based on your copay and coinsurance.
Review your doctor
Be a trusted reporter.
Help others decide which doctor is right for them by reviewing your healthcare provider and his or her staff on availability, communication, environment and overall experience after each visit. You’ll also be able to read patient reviews of your healthcare providers to see which provider is best for you.
This information is shared as part of the national Blue plan consumer transparency effort to ensure you find the best care.
Receive alerts and reminders
Sign up to receive alerts and reminders via the web or your smartphone so you never forget to use the benefits you’re entitled to.
Check your pharmacy, if applicable
Fill prescriptions more conveniently.
Members with prescription benefits can look up what’s covered and at what cost, as well as use the pharmacy locator to find the nearest drugstore. You can also check drug interactions, side effects and more to make sure you’re taking your medication correctly.
Pay your bill, if applicable
For those eligible to pay online, the online billing portal in My Blueprint gives the option to:
- Make a one-time payment or use AutoPay for recurring payments
- Pay with a bank draft or a credit or debit card
- Change how you pay (for example, from bank draft to credit card)
Access additional resources
If applicable, you’ll also have access to the following accounts:
- Additional medical policies
When you sign up, all tools are tailored to your benefits and coverage, providing you detailed information to help you make smart healthcare decisions. As a free resource, it’s invaluable to staying organized and in control of your most precious asset – your health.
Sign up for My Blueprint
Already have an account? Sign in.