Rules & regulations for this Healthy Blue Summer Giveaway:
Entry period: Opens at 6 a.m. CST on July 26th, 2021 and closes at 11:59 p.m CST on September
Rules and regulations
- No purchase is necessary. A purchase or consideration of any kind will not increase your chances of winning.
- The Healthy Blue Summer Giveaway is not in any manner sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any participating parties' social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube – these third parties are not involved in or affiliated with the Healthy Blue Summer Giveaway in any way, and by entering to win, entrants release these parties from any and all liability arising from this promotion.
- Prizes may include: Lululemon Reversible 5 mm Yoga Mat ($88), Fitbit Charge 4 ($104.00), JBL Flip 4 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker ($89.95), Amazon Echo 4th Generation ($99.95), Keurig K-Select Coffee Maker ($99.99), Cuisinart AFR 25 Air Fryer ($99.95), Sony Noise Cancelling Overhead Earphones ($99.99), Samsonite 20" Spinner Carry-on Luggage ($99.99) (approximate prize value, does not include sales tax, shipping, and handling). Limit: one (1) prize per entrant. Sponsors will not replace lost, stolen, or damaged prizes.
- To enter, eligible members who have not registered for Blue365 may enter to win by registering through My Blueprint (arkbluecross.com/myblueprint). If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate or need materials in another format, please contact Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield via email at email@example.com or 601 S. Gaines Street c/ o Member Engagement Floor 5, Little Rock, AR 72201, as soon as possible. Winner(s) will be randomly selected by the Arkansas Blue Cross judges according to the sweepstakes rules set herein. As an alternate method of entry, you may mail in a 3-inch x 5-inch card on which you have legibly printed your first and last name, complete mailing address (e.g. street, city, state, and zip code), daytime telephone number, and email address (if available). Mail card to 601 S. Gaines Street, c/ o Member Engagement Floor 5, Little Rock, AR 72201 and request to be registered for Blue365. No photocopies or reproductions are allowed. Limit one (1) mail-in entry per stamped outer envelope. Mail-in entries must be postmarked no later than five (5) days before the closing date of the Healthy Blue Summer Giveaway.
- Entrants agree to be bound by these rules & regulations.
- The Healthy Blue Summer Giveaway is sponsored by Arkansas Blue Cross, located at 601 s Gaines St, Little Rock AR, 72201, who is solely responsible for conducting the Healthy Blue Summer Giveaway and for awarding the prizes.
- Arkansas Blue Cross reserves the right to use any and all information related to the Healthy Blue Summer Giveaway, including information on entrants obtained through the Healthy Blue Summer Giveaway, for marketing purposes or any other purpose, unless prohibited by law. By entering your email address and personal information when registering, you consent to receive promotional email / other specified materials or communications from Arkansas Blue Cross.
- Entries must be received before the Healthy Blue Summer Giveaway closing date. Arkansas Blue Cross and our Healthy Blue Summer Giveaway partner(s)(which means any business, individual, or organization mentioned or otherwise referenced on the entry page), are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, or misdirected entries, or any technical malfunctions of any applicable telephone network and/or transmission line, a computer online system, computer equipment, hardware, software, or any combination thereof, or any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, mutilated, delayed, corrupted, mechanically duplicated, illegible or otherwise not in compliance with these rules & regulations. Entrants also agree that Arkansas Blue Cross and our Healthy Blue Summer Giveaway partner(s) are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant's or third person's computer related to or resulting from the Healthy Blue Summer Giveaway and its prizes. Arkansas Blue Cross and our Healthy Blue Summer Giveaway partner(s) are not liable for damage to a user's computer system in any way due to an entrant's participation in the Healthy Blue Summer Giveaway or downloading any information in connection with the Healthy Blue Summer Giveaway including without limitation any server failure, lost, delayed, or corrupted data or other malfunction. Arkansas Blue Cross and our Healthy Blue Summer Giveaway partner(s) reserve the right to modify or cancel the Healthy Blue Summer Giveaway in the event that it becomes technically corrupted.
- Entrants agree that Arkansas Blue Cross and our Healthy Blue Summer Giveaway partner(s) shall not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of prize(s) or participation in Healthy Blue Summer Giveaway winners must sign a release form and have the form notarized. The form releases Arkansas Blue Cross and its Healthy Blue Summer Giveaway partners from liability arising from the prize.
- Entrants must be US residents at least 18 years of age and a resident of the fifty (50) united states and the District of Columbia at the time of entry to be eligible for this Healthy Blue Summer Giveaway.
- Employees of Arkansas Blue Cross, our Healthy Blue Summer Giveaway partner(s), participating companies, and their ad agencies, (and members of the immediate families of each) may not enter.
- Limit of one entry per person and per email account. If there is a dispute about who the email address belongs to, it will be deemed submitted by the email account holder. If multiple entries are received, only the first entry will be considered, and subsequent entries will be disqualified.
- The winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held after the Healthy Blue Summer Giveaway has closed. Winners will be notified by email. If the winner does not respond to the email within one week, they will forfeit the prize, and a new winner will be selected. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to Arkansas Blue Cross, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which is not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide Arkansas Blue Cross with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. any person winning over $600 in prizes from Arkansas Blue Cross will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- Prize awarded based on availability. Arkansas Blue Cross reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. All expenses not specifically part of the prize according to the entry page, including transportation, are the responsibility of the winner. The winner must accept any restrictions, availability, and travel blackout dates that may apply before taking receipt of the prize. Void where restricted by law; federal, state, and local laws apply. The prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash. The decision of Arkansas Blue Cross designated judges is final.
- To obtain a copy of these official rules or for a list of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to 601 S. Gaines Street, c/ o Member Engagement Floor 5, Little Rock, AR 72201. Requests of a list of winners must be received no later than three months after the end of the entry period.