Gain additional financial protection for greater peace of mind with these USAble policies that pay in addition to your health insurance policy and pay cash directly to you!
USAble Life's Critical Illness coverage helps protect your family from the financial impact that can occur as the result of a heart attack, stroke or even cancer by providing lump sum payments directly to you upon first diagnosis of one of the covered illnesses.
- Lump sum cash payments paid directly to you upon the first positive diagnosis of a covered critical illness.
- Full benefits paid for heart attack, stroke and more. Partial benefits paid for other specified critical illnesses.
- Annual wellness benefit for preventive tests or routine exams.
USAble Life's Hospital Confinement coverage can help cover out-of-pocket deductible and copayment expenses; the plan can also provide supplemental benefits for inpatient hospital expenses.
- Benefits paid directly to you from $50 to $200 per day for inpatient hospital stays for sickness and accidents.
- Coverage for surgery, anesthesia and specified injuries.
- Plus optional benefits for initial hospitalization, intensive care/coronary care confinement and lump sum benefits for heart attack, stroke, coma or paralysis.
USAble Life's Accident Elite coverage pays a benefit directly to you or your beneficiary when you or a covered family member experiences loss due to a covered accidental injury. The plan allows you the option of choosing coverage to fit your individual needs.
- Lump sum cash payments paid directly to you or your beneficiary for covered accidental death and dismemberment.
- Pays a $60 annual wellness benefit for undergoing a routine physical exam or other preventative test once per policy per calendar year.
- Benefits paid for losses or treatments such as emergency treatment, major diagnostic exam, medical appliance, emergency dental work and more.
USAble Life is an independent company and operates separately from Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield. USAble Life does not sell or service Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield products. USAble Life is solely responsible for the Accident Elite policy (Policy Form AEP-R [9-05]), Hospital Confinement policy (Policy Form HIP2 [3-07]) and Critical Illness policy (Policy Forms CIP2-WC-R [7-07] and CIP2-R [7-07]) referenced here.