An HRA is an employer-funded account to cover an employee’s eligible medical expenses.
The HRA provides greater flexibility in plan design and employer control. Employees
have the freedom to determine how and when their health-care dollars are used providing
an incentive to become informed and responsible employees.
- Funds contributed are deductible by the employer.
- Funds contributed are tax-exempt to the employee.
- Unused funds can be rolled over by the employee and carryover amounts limited by
- The employer can limit portability.
- The employer can limit HRA services to those services covered under their traditional
Call us – Let us help you!
Let us design the right plan for your needs:
- Call us at one of our
- Or, complete our
online form and we'll contact you and help you find the plan that fits your