Our very competitive package of Employee Benefits includes
everything from tuition reimbursement to 401(k) savings plans.
Position Specific Requirements:
1. Bachelor's degree.
2. A degree in pharmacy from an accredited college of pharmacy
3. Licensed to practice pharmacy in the state of Arkansas
4. Experience at the management level.
5. Experience in health insurance industry at the exempt level
6. Pharmacy or related healthcare management experience.
7. Professional designation related to the insurance, managed care or healthcare industries.
8. Strong verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, organizational skills, analytical skills, problem solving skills, decision-making skills and strong people skills.
9. Demonstrates stability of performance under pressure and/or opposition.
10. Experience in managing Pharmacy Benefits Managers (PBM).
11. Pharmacy operations experience including claims processing, customer service, prior authorization, reporting, benefit design and set up.
12. Experience with Medicare D- Prescription Drug Programs (PDP).
Language Assistance Available
Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association and is licensed to offer health plans in all 75 counties of Arkansas.
Copyright © 2001-2016 Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield