Our very competitive package of Employee Benefits includes
everything from tuition reimbursement to 401(k) savings plans.
Position Specific Requirements:
No position specific requirements
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Meet one or both of the following:
3. Possess in-depth knowledge of the functions of managed care, insurance or third-party administrative services, or complex claims processing systems technology.
4. Prefer claims, eligibility, or other electronic medical related experience with thorough knowledge of claims process procedures.
5. Project Management experience preferred.
1. Experience as a Level 1 HIT Analyst.
2. Demonstrated expertise in one (1) HIT subsystem (as determined by the analyst's supervisor and manager).
3. Project experience required: serve as overall project lead on one (1) medium project and as lead for a category of tasks on two (2) large projects (as determined by the analyst's supervisor or manager).
4. Create and update individual development plan (IDP) annually; actively pursue professional development goals included in IDP.
5. Successful completion of three (3) Enterprise or LOB classes that are related to leadership or personal development; classes must be approved by the incumbent's manager.
6. Actively participate in and support positive internal/external customer experience.
7. Demonstrated ability to utilize database query tools to meet customer needs.
8. Demonstrated initiative to problem solve in regard to the PHR or other HIN subsystems.
1. Experience as a Level 2 HIT Analyst.
2. Project experience required: serve as over-all project lead on multiple large projects simultaneously which include subsystems, functionality, data trafficking, etc.
3. Create and update individual development plan (IDP) annually; actively pursue professional development goals included in IDP.
4. Successful completion of three (3) self-initiated self-development classes; classes must be approved by Manager.
5. Test/project/work plan development experience.
6. Serve as subject matter expert and /or facilitator for new initiatives including developing training methods and materials for new applications and products.
7. Demonstrated ability to develop and produce complex database queries that satisfy business needs.
8. Develop system application specs for two (2) new applications for a HIT subsystem.
Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross
and Blue Shield Association and is licensed to offer health plans in all 75 counties
of Arkansas. Copyright © 2001-2015 Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield