Our very competitive package of Employee Benefits includes
everything from tuition reimbursement to 401(k) savings plans.
Position Specific Requirements:
No position specific requirements
Minimum Job Requirements for Analyst I
1) One of the following:
2) Experience in disease management, outcome studies, population-based health research, or data analysis and reporting. Documentation substantiating incumbent's analysis experience, including queries or programs written to extract data and the reports produced from that data will be required for interview.
3) Experience in the application of data management and analysis tools including but not limited to, MS Access, FOCUS, SAS, or SQL. Testing for this ability may be required.
4) Experience with other PC-based software products including word processing, spreadsheet and graphics tools.
5) Experience in public speaking. Provide list of examples and audiences. Demonstration of public speaking ability may be required during interview.
6) At least 3 hours of college level statistics or equivalent experience. Testing for this ability may be required
Progression to Analyst II
1. Experience as a Medical Informatics Analyst I in the EBI Medical Informatics Division or EBI Medical Informatics R&D Division with a "More than Acceptable" rating in the most recent performance review, and one of the following:
2. Must have participated in a minimum of two (2) large scale projects with heavy user interfacing. Successful completion of the projects (e.g. implementation, problem resolution and user satisfaction) must be shown.
3. Demonstrated proficiency in the use (unassisted) of available tools to access and analyze data from the licensed EBI Medical Informatics software (Ingenix/Group Reporting Tools) and the Enterprise Business Intelligence (EBI Informatics Support Data Mart; ITS tables; medical and pharmacy claims, membership and provider tables).
4. Incumbent has acquired advanced job knowledge, described as follows: Incumbent is the "go to person; " i.e. the person that other members of the team rely on for assistance in accessing and interpreting data for at least one of the following significant areas of knowledge. Their knowledge and experience are such that they are capable of conducting training sessions on the subject matter.
Episode Methodologies Risk adjustment Consumer transparency HEDIS and Quality of Care Measurement. BHIEnterprise Data Warehouse tables-Claims, Member, Provider, GRPSummary, ITS, and Pharmacy.Group account reporting
5. Proficient in SAS, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
6. Demostrates time management skills by showing the ability to work on both long-term and fast turnaround projects.
Progression to Analyst III
1.Meets all other qualifications in this position description and in the company Upgrade Policy and:
2. One of the following:
AND analyst with equivalent experience to Medical Informatics Analyst (medical informatics, disease management, group account reporting, physician profiling (cost or quality), or predicitive modeling).
3.Must have participated in a minimum of three (3) large scale projects with heavy user interfacing. Acts as a lead on large scale new and established projects over multiple analysts and is accountable for successful completion of the projects (e.g. implementation, problem resolution and user satisfaction) must be shown
4. Incumbent works on high complexity ad hoc requests with rapid deadlines and high level of accuracy.
Language Assistance Available
Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association and is licensed to offer health plans in all 75 counties of Arkansas.
Copyright © 2001-2016 Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield