Our very competitive package of Employee Benefits includes
everything from tuition reimbursement to 401(k) savings plans.
Position Specific Requirements:
No position specific requirements.
1. Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing with appropriate nurse practitioners credentials with a current unrestricted license to practice in the State of Arkansas
2. Must have national certification with certificate for prescriptive authority.
3. Successfully passed APN certification program (must provide documentation of certification)
4. Must meet professional requirements and/or licensure requirements according to applicable state laws and regulations.
5. Experience in clinical APN practice.
6. Experience in a cardiology or internal medicine practice, or CCU, ICU as an RN or APN (pref experience with adult medicine.
7. Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
9. Must have valid state driver's license with a good driving record and meet requirements of company Safe Driving Policy
10. Must have basic computer skills
11. Must have flexibility with position/patient needs
Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association and is licensed to offer health plans in all 75 counties of Arkansas.
Copyright © 2001-2016 Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield