Position Specific Requirements:
No position specific requirements
1. A bachelor's degree in communications, computer science, business, marketing or a related field plus two years of experience working in a related field, or in the absence of a bachelor's degree in at least one of these fields, must have professional experience in one of these fields.2. Experience in coordinating front-end analysis, interviews, focus groups, and requirements gathering through business owner input.
3. Experience in Web content management and the use of Internet technology in effective communications.
4. Experience working with websites including working with business owners, gathering and writing requirements, understanding usability and functionality, and Web design and content for various browsers and operating systems.
5. Knowledge of HTML, CSS and Flash a plus.
6. Knowledge of online marketing and retail sales best practices a plus.
7. Knowledge in the use of storyboarding, user scenario development, high-level case definition, and user and task analysis to capture and develop user requirements to use in user-based designs.
8. Knowledge of how to design highly usable user interfaces for multiple channels including smartphones, tablets, touchscreen kiosks, etc.
9. Ability to design and develop usability testing plans.
Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross
and Blue Shield Association and is licensed to offer health plans in all 75 counties
of Arkansas. Copyright © 2001-2014 Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield