Our very competitive package of Employee Benefits includes
everything from tuition reimbursement to 401(k) savings plans.
Position Specific Requirements:
No Position specific requirements.
Educational Requirements and Experience:
1) Meet one of the following:
2) Experience in a managed care environment. Additional experience in the health care field, particularly in a clinical environment, with experience in program development and utilization management is desirable.
3) Experience quality improvement activities demonstrating measurable outcomes.
4) Communicates well verbally and in writing; creates accurate and punctual reports; delivers presentations; shares information and ideas with others; has good listening skills.
5) Experience in leading team efforts and meetings ( agenda, project plans etc)
6) Patient-Centered Medical Home experience preferred.
7) Experience working with electronic health record and electronic practice management system preferred.
8) Proficient working knowledge of PC and office software applications. (Attach resume with a list of software applications used and examples of work product.)
9) Ability to travel. Valid Arkansas driver's license and meet company requirements. MVR verification.
Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association and is licensed to offer health plans in all 75 counties of Arkansas.
Copyright © 2001-2015 Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield