Our very competitive package of Employee Benefits includes
everything from tuition reimbursement to 401(k) savings plans.
Position Specific Requirements:
Arkansas LCSW license required.
1. Master's degree in Social Work.
2. Experience in direct clinical care with patients in hospital, facility or community-based environment is required.
3. Arkansas (or Texas, depending on location) LMSW license and in good standing with clinical practice experience. Qualified candidates will have a current, unrestricted license to practice as a Master's Level Social Worker. Arkansas LCSW (or other state equivalent) preferred.
4. Supervisory/management experience in a health-related field preferred.
5. CCM Certification required. If certification not obtained prior to employment, must be eligible to sit for exam by the second year of employment, and retest until passed (at least on a 6 months basis).
6. Experience in case management, home health, critical care, social work, discharge planning or utilization review.
7. Proficient computer skills (Word and Excel) required.
Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association and is licensed to offer health plans in all 75 counties of Arkansas.
Copyright © 2001-2015 Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield