Our very competitive package of Employee Benefits includes
everything from tuition reimbursement to 401(k) savings plans.
Position Specific Requirements:
Arkansas LCSW license required.
1. Bachelors (or higher) degree in social work or health related field . Advanced degree preferred.
2. Experience in direct clinical care with patients in facility-based and/or outpatient psychiatric or chemical dependency treatment is required.
3. Arkansas LCSW license and in good standing with clinical practice experience. Qualified candidates will have a current, unrestricted license to practice as a Master's Level Social Worker, Marriage and Family Therapist, Professional Counselor.
4. Experience in direct clinical care with patients in facility-based and/or outpatient psychiatric or chemical dependency treatment is required.
5. Pror supervisory/management experience in a health-related field.
6. CCM Certification required. If certification not obtained prior to employment, must be eligible to sit for exam by the second year of employment, and retest until passed.
7. Experience in case management, home health, critical care, medical/surgical, social work, discharge planning or concurrent review.
8. Proficient computer skills (Word and Excel) required.
9. Marketing experience preferred.
Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross
and Blue Shield Association and is licensed to offer health plans in all 75 counties
of Arkansas. Copyright © 2001-2014 Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield