Our very competitive package of Employee Benefits includes
everything from tuition reimbursement to 401(k) savings plans.
Position Specific Requirements:
No position specific requirements
2. Experience in public speaking. Provide list of examples and audiences. Demonstration of public speaking ability may be required during interview.
3. Proficient written communication skills. (Compose and submit with the application a document describing the incumbent's understanding of working in a self-managed environment. Limit document to one page or less. This documentation will be required for interview.)
4. Experience with PC-based software products including word processing, spreadsheet and graphics tools. (Attach resume with a list of software applications used and examples of work)
5. Combined experience involving extensive research, analysis, and project management.
NOTE: Documented examples of the above experience will be requested during the interview process.
6. Completion of the "Personal Contributor" assessment.
Progression to Special Projects Coordinator II
1. Experience as a Special Projects Consultant I in the SWB Special Projects Division.
2. Must have participated in a minimum of two (2) large scale projects with heavy user interfacing. Successful completion of the projects (e.g. implementation, problem resolution and user satisfaction) must be shown.
3. Completion of EPMO.
Progression to Special Projects Coordinator III
1.Meets all other qualifications in this position description and in the company Upgrade Policy and:
2.Experience as a Special Projects Coordinator in the SWB Special Projects Division.
3.Must have participated in a minimum of four (4) large scale projects with heavy user interfacing. Successful completion of the projects (e.g. implementation, problem resolution and user satisfaction) must be shown
Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association and is licensed to offer health plans in all 75 counties of Arkansas.
Copyright © 2001-2016 Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield