Our very competitive package of Employee Benefits includes
everything from tuition reimbursement to 401(k) savings plans.
Position Specific Requirements:
No position specific requirements
1. Experience as a secretary or administrative assistance.2. High school diploma required; some college or business school education preferred.3. Experience in Microsoft Office, Word, Power Point and Excel.4. Excellent communication skills.5. Strong interpersonal skills with dealing with complex and sensitive matters.6. Minimum performance rating of Commendable on last two evaluations.7. Working knowledge of customer service work station (CSW) preferred.8. Testing required:
Typing: minimum 45 words per minuteWord and Excel (75% or above on basic)
Grade 9 Upgrade
1. Individual must not have been placed on written warning in the previous 12 months.
2. Individual consistently takes percentage of ACD calls as needed based on staffing and logs calls as appropriate.
3. Individual must be a self-starter, actively influence events to achieve goals, and take action beyond the minimum required for the position.
4. Individual has demonstrated the ability to work in a team environment.
5. Individual has demonstrated the necessary technical/professional knowledge to make sound decisions, render judgment, take action, and perform the job without constant supervision.
6. Individual has demonstrated the ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize.
7. Individual is currently meeting all performance standards and requirements for current grade.
8. Individual's supervisor has received no consistent and substantiated negative feedback from customers in the last 6 months.
Grade 10 Upgrade
2. Individual is currently meeting all performance standards and requirements for current grade.
3. Individual has been in current grade for at least 9 months and has demonstrated above average decision making skills and initiative.
4. Individual has demonstrated concierge service on a daily basis.
5. Individual has served as a backup for other positions in the department in customer service, reporting, and/or other areas as needed.
6. Individual has demonstrated the ability to be a subject matter expert in the areas of the Disaster Recovery Systems, Ordering Systems, Customer Service Workstation and/or other department systems.
Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association and is licensed to offer health plans in all 75 counties of Arkansas.
Copyright © 2001-2015 Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield