Our very competitive package of Employee Benefits includes
everything from tuition reimbursement to 401(k) savings plans.
Position Specific Requirements:
No position specific requirements
To perform the function of Practice Solution Analyst, the following specific knowledge, skills, abilities, experience and education is required:
1. Bachelors degree from an accredited institution (Marketing or Health Information preferred)
2. Experience in electronic medical records/practice management implementation
3. Training and/or facilitation of provider related software
4. Successful applicant must demonstrate an interest in and aptitude for sales/marketing
5. Extensive experience with Meaningful Use Requirements required.
6. Excellent interpersonal skills
7. Travel required (some over night) Valid state driver's license and good driving record must meet requirements of company policy.
8. Clinic management may be substituted for degree
Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross
and Blue Shield Association and is licensed to offer health plans in all 75 counties
of Arkansas. Copyright © 2001-2015 Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield