Our very competitive package of Employee Benefits includes
everything from tuition reimbursement to 401(k) savings plans.
Position Specific Requirements:
1) Bachelor degree in mathematics, statistics, finance, accounting or related field, Actuarial studies a plus - Advanced Degree desirable.
2) Experience in group underwriting/actuarial or related field, specializing in large group and advanced underwriting risk assessment.
3) Extensive experience working with personal computers, to include Microsoft Office software that involves spreadsheets (Excel), databases (Access) and word processing (Word).
4) Successful completion of the Supervisor Assessment Center.
5) Full knowledge and understanding of group insurance products, funding, rating, and financial profit/loss principles.
6) Basic knowledge of MemBRS, Decision Power, GCPS (Claims Solution), Data Warehouse, and Enterprise workflow processes is helpful.
7) Ability to comprehend State, Federal and industry regulations and guidelines related to PPACA, underwriting and rating techniques.
Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association and is licensed to offer health plans in all 75 counties of Arkansas.
Copyright © 2001-2015 Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield