Our very competitive package of Employee Benefits includes
everything from tuition reimbursement to 401(k) savings plans.
Position Specific Requirements:
Must be willing to work between the hours of 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. Monday - Friday.
1. Registered nurse license, state of Arkansas, URAC Requirements.
2. RN experience in nursing to include a broad background in various facets of nursing OR experience as an RN as well as experience as a LPN with a broad background in various facets of nursing.
3. Experience with a health insurance organization in the area of medical review preferred.
4. Utilization management experience or background in medical economics preferred.
5. Surgical or critical care nursing background preferred.
6. Minimum typing speed of 40 WPM.
7. Strong communication, documentation, clinical, and critical thinking skills are essential.
8. Call center knowledge is desirable.
9. Directly related experience using Milliman criteria or healthcare criteria preferred.
Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross
and Blue Shield Association and is licensed to offer health plans in all 75 counties
of Arkansas. Copyright © 2001-2015 Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield