Our very competitive package of Employee Benefits includes
everything from tuition reimbursement to 401(k) savings plans.
Position Specific Requirements:
Must be willing to work between the hours of 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. Monday - Friday.
1. Registered nurse license, state of Arkansas,
2. RN experience in nursing to include a broad background in various facets of nursing such as medical-surgical nursing, surgical nursing, intensive care nursing, or critical care nursing.
3. Experience with a health insurance organization in the area of medical review preferred. Experience using healthcare criteria for medical necessity preferred.
4. Utilization management experience or background in medical economics preferred.
6. Above average keyboarding skills.
7. Average PC skills.
8. Excellent interpersonal skills and above average communication skills.
9. Strong documentation, clinical, and critical thinking skills are essential.
10. Call center knowledge is desirable.
Language Assistance Available
Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association and is licensed to offer health plans in all 75 counties of Arkansas.
Copyright © 2001-2016 Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield