Our very competitive package of Employee Benefits includes
everything from tuition reimbursement to 401(k) savings plans.
Position Specific Requirements:
No position specific requirements
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. At least one of the following:
Four (4) years of experience writing documentation or instructional materials. (Writing experience must be in a position where the primary responsibility was technical writing or documentation.)
Two (2) years of experience writing documentation or instructional materials, with two (2) years of college. (Writing experience must be in a position where the primary responsibility was technical writing or documentation.)
3. Three (3) years of experience working in the health insurance field.
4. Proficient working knowledge of PC programs (at least four years), including experience with MS Office Suite, web browsers and flowcharting software. Preference will be given to applicants with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and SharePoint skills.
5. Must demonstrate the ability to successfully manage several projects/priorities at any one time and receive commendable rating on performance evaluation.
6. Working knowledge of electronic application processing preferred
Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association and is licensed to offer health plans in all 75 counties of Arkansas.
Copyright © 2001-2016 Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield