1. A bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, marketing, advertising, business or a related field and experience in one of these fields. In the absence of a degree, experience in one of these fields.
2. Experience editing and writing online content.
3. Experience in copywriting, proofreading and editing.
4. Basic knowledge of Web content management and HTML.
5. Experience with Photoshop and design software a plus.
6. Experience as a team leader in the production of effective online communications and marketing content and contributor to other writing/editing assignments.
7. Basic knowledge of Web site usability.
8. Excellent verbal and communications skills.
9. Ability to manage multiple projects and work closely with other divisions and business owners.
10. Ability to meet deadlines.
11. Ability to take technical and health care terminology and write in plain language as appropriate for our customers.