Our very competitive package of Employee Benefits includes
everything from tuition reimbursement to 401(k) savings plans.
Position Specific Requirements:
1. High School Diploma, College courses preferred
2. Office experience, i.e. claims processing/health insurance, medical office or college (48 Semester hours) or other equivalent, certification with emphasis in anatomy, medical terminology, math, biology, etc.
3. Complete claims assessment proficiency
5. Typing skills or Alphanumeric Data Entry
6. Competent Communication Skills and interpersonal skills
Requirements - Grade 9
Consistently meets or exceeds performance expectation for attendance, production, and quality.
Requirements - Grade 10
Requirements - Grade 11
Developmental - Grade 11
1. Leading through Change: LEAD 0147
2. Excellence in internal Customer Service: CUST 0141
3. Other Courses as approved or recommended by supervisor
Consistently meets or exceeds performance expectation for attendance, production, and quality
Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross
and Blue Shield Association and is licensed to offer health plans in all 75 counties
of Arkansas. Copyright © 2001-2014 Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield