Our very competitive package of Employee Benefits includes
everything from tuition reimbursement to 401(k) savings plans.
Position Specific Requirements:
No position specific requirements
1. High school diploma.
2. College courses preferred.
1. Experience in a clerical/administrative position.
2. Previous involvement in systems testing preferred.
3. Minimum typing speed of 45 wpm or 8000 kph.
4. Demonstrate proficient skills in Microsoft Office software applications and web-based applications, with a minimum Basic score of 70% for Windows, Word, and Excel.
1. Reasoning assessment
2. Math/problem-solving assessment
A writing/proofing exercise will also be required of each applicant who meets the minimum qualifications.
Upgrade to Grade 10
A CQI Tester will be moved from Grade 9 to Grade 10 when the following criteria have been met consistently for twelve months as determined by the supervisor with manager approval:
1. Be able to complete thorough and detailed test plans for minor projects, using requirements provided by the analyst, supervisor, and/or manager of CQI.
2. Have a consistent record of thorough testing, documenting all testing results, including case scenarios. This will be monitored by a random project audit, which will grade the CQI Tester on thoroughness and accuracy.
3. More than acceptable organizational skills on most recent performance appraisal, with an overall rating of acceptable.
4. Must not have been placed on written warning in the previous 12 months.
5. Must have a satisfactory attendance and punctuality record.
6. Must be a self-starter, actively influence events to achieve goals, and take action beyond the minimum required for the position.
7. Must demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment, assisting the analysts, supervisor and manager.
8. Must demonstrate the technical/professional knowledge to make sound decisions, render judgment, take action and perform the job without constant supervision.
9. Must demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritizing and asking for direction when necessary.
Upgrade to Grade 11
A CQI Tester will be moved from Grade 10 to Grade 11 when the following criteria have been met consistently for twelve months as determined by the supervisor with manager approval:
1. Be able to complete thorough and detailed test plans for mid-level complexity projects, using requirements provided by the analyst, supervisor, and/or manager of CQI.
3. More than acceptable rating on initiative, analysis and organizational skills on most recent performance appraisal.
10. Must have above average decision-making skills.
11. Proven ability to train/mentor other employees, and demonstrate leadership skills.
Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross
and Blue Shield Association and is licensed to offer health plans in all 75 counties
of Arkansas. Copyright © 2001-2014 Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield