Our very competitive package of Employee Benefits includes
everything from tuition reimbursement to 401(k) savings plans.
Position Specific Requirements:
This position is located in the Texarkana office.
1. Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required. Major in business or insurance related field.
2. Experience with a demonstrated record of proven results.
3. Proven ability to make a formal marketing presentation with a high level of professionalism. Applicant must make presentation to the interview panel as prerequisite for further consideration.
4. Must have State License or pass exam within three months of hire date.
5. Experience in health insurance, life insurance, or managed care preferred. Achievement oriented: Able to show history of self-development through ongoing education, training, and/or self-study.
6. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
7. Valid state driver's license and good driving record. Meet requirements of company policy.
8. Must reside (or willing to reside) within the boundaries of the applicable regional office
Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross
and Blue Shield Association and is licensed to offer health plans in all 75 counties
of Arkansas. Copyright © 2001-2014 Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield