Our very competitive package of Employee Benefits includes
everything from tuition reimbursement to 401(k) savings plans.
Position Specific Requirements:
THIS POSITION WILL BE LOCATED IN THE LITTLE ROCK OFFICE
1. Active Licensed Practical Nurse license in the state of Arkansas.
2. Experience in nursing, to include a broad background in various facets of nursing, preferably experience in hospital nursing.
3. Experience with a health insurance organization in the area of medical review preferred.
4. Experience in utilization review, quality assurance, discharge planning or other cost management programs preferred
5. Surgical or critical care nursing background preferred.
6. Minimum typing speed of 40 WPM.
7. Strong communication, documentation, clinical, and critical thinking skills are essential.
8. Call center knowledge is desirable.
9. Directly related experience using Milliman criteria or healthcare criteria preferred.
Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross
and Blue Shield Association and is licensed to offer health plans in all 75 counties
of Arkansas. Copyright © 2001-2015 Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield