Position Specific Requirements:
No position specific requirements
Incumbent must meet requirement 1 or 2 AND meet all requirements 3-8:
(1) Graduate (Masters) degree in a health-related or business profession. Graduate degree examples include Health Services Administration, Business Administration, Public Health, etc.
(2) A Bachelors degree with experience in healthcare or a health insurance environment in an exempt position.
Incumbent must possess all of the following:
(3) A minimum of project management experience, i.e. leadership experience using project management methodologies working on or leading projects in a health care setting or in a setting requiring these same skills and ability.
(4) Experience with PC-based software products including word processing, spreadsheet and graphics tools.
(5) Experience making presentations to groups of individuals in a formal business setting. Provide list of examples and audiences. Demonstration of public speaking ability may be required during interview.
(6) Successful achievement of CAPM certification within of taking the job.
(7) Maintain a current, active IDP.
(8) Prefer experience in the application of data management and analysis tools (e.g. MS Access, SAS, SQL) and or/ in application systems programming (e.g. anlaysis, design, coding, testing and implementation of system projects.)
Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross
and Blue Shield Association and is licensed to offer health plans in all 75 counties
of Arkansas. Copyright © 2001-2014 Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield