Our very competitive package of Employee Benefits includes
everything from tuition reimbursement to 401(k) savings plans.
Position Specific Requirements:
No position specific job requirements
Educational Requirements and Experience:
1. Bachelor's degree, preferably in a business, healthcare or healthcare management related field. Graduate degree preferred.
2. Experience with quality improvement initiatives, (ex, NCQA or URAC recognition) a primary care clinic ( ex. Office manager or lead for transformation).
3. Experience working with Electronic Health Record and Electronic Practice Management system.
4. Knowledge of how to measure performance and outcomes of project/initiatives - verified in interview.
5. Proficient written communication skills. (Compose and submit with the application a document describing the incumbent's understanding of working in a self-managed environment. Limit document to one page or less. This documentation will be required for interview.)
6. Experience making standup presentations to groups of individuals in a formal business setting. (Provide list of examples and audiences.) NOTE: Incumbent will be expected to prepare and perform a 5 - 10 minute standup presentation, during the interview process. This will be required.
7. Working knowledge of PC and office software applications. (Attach resume with a list of software applications used and examples of work product.)
8. Successful large scale project leadership. Documentation must be provided
9. Ability to travel. Valid Arkansas driver's license and meet company requirements. MVR verification.
10. Patient Centered Medical Home experience preferred.
Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross
and Blue Shield Association and is licensed to offer health plans in all 75 counties
of Arkansas. Copyright © 2001-2014 Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield