Escalating drug costs are a primary contributor to the rising costs of health care.
Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield’s unique approach to pharmacy benefits is reducing
pharmacy cost trends for employers.
How we work to save you money:
- Formulary structure and member copayments that encourage the use of generic drugs
where appropriate. Our generic dispense rate is among the top in our industry, which
means lower cost for you.
- We contract directly with Arkansas pharmacies and pass that savings directly to
- We manage our own rebate program so our employers avoid hidden fees normally charged
by pharmacy benefit managers.
- Fast and efficient service with planning directed toward assistance to our members.
Saving our members unnecessary expense is an important feature of this benefit.
- Eliminated paper claim forms and we now use point of sales claims processing technology
to reduce the “hassle factor” for your employees.
With our Pharmacy Program, you get:
- Competitively priced drugs.
- Access to a broad pharmacy network.
- The kind of service you have come to expect from Arkansas Blue Cross.
- Access to health information resources to keep your employees healthy.
Call us – Let us help you!
Let us design the right plan for your needs:
- Call us at one of our
- Or, complete our
online form and we'll contact you and help you find the plan that fits your